Low lower back ache is a traditional symptom amoung the modern civilised people.It impacts mainly the middle aged and young adults of both sexes.People who work at the chair without exercising and people who deliver heavy loads regularly are susceptible to get this complaint.We can infrequently locate a person who has no longer suffered from again ache atleast as soon as in life.The reasons of low backpain stages from simple motives like muscular stress to most cancers of backbone and therefore backache need to now not be overlooked.The ache is felt in lumbar and sacral place and can radiate to close by web sites.
The following are a few reasons for backache.
1) Backache due to sicknesses inside the returned.
2) Backache because of gynaecological issues.
3) Backache due to problems in different elements of the body.
1) Backache due to diseases within the again:–
a) Injuries :-
1) Compression fracture of the vertebral column.
2) Rupture of intervertebral discs.
Three) Injuries to ligaments and muscle tissue of returned.
Four) Lumbosacral stress.
Five) Intervertebral joint injuries.
6) Fracture of processes of vertebra.
B) Functional backache because of imbalance:-
1) During pregnancy.
2) Pot stomach.
Three) Diseases of the hip joint.
4) Curvature inside the backbone due to congenital disorder.
Five) Short leg in a single facet.
C) Backache due to inflammatory conditions:-
1) Infection of the bone because of bacteria.
2) Tuberculosis of the spine.
5) Lumbago or fibrositis.
6) Inflamation of the muscle tissues.
7) Anchylosing spondylitis.
D) Backache because of degenerative diseases inside the back.
2) Osteoporosis in old humans.
Three) Degenaration of the intervertebral disc.
E) Tumour within the backbone:–
1) Primory tumour of the bones in the spine.
2) Metastatic tumours from different websites like prostate,lungs,kidneys,intestine ect.
2) Backache due to gynaecological issues:-
a) After childbirth.
B) After gynaecological operations.
C) Prolapse of the uterus.
D) Pelvic inflammatory sicknesses.
E) Cancerous lesions of the pelvic organs.
Three) Backache because of issues in different components of the frame.
A) Renal stones.
B) Ureteric stone.
C) Cancer of prostate.
E) Biliary stones.
F) Peptic ulcer.
G) Inflammations of pelvic organs.
H) Occlusion of aorta and illiac arteries.
Investigation of a case of backache:-
1) Complete blood matter.
2) Routine urine exam.
3) Ultrasonography of the abdomen and pelvis.
4) X-ray of the lumbar and sacral region.
5) MRI of the spine.
5) CT experiment of abdomen and pelvic place.
6) Examination of rectum,prostate,genito urinary organs.
Treatment of lower back ache:-
1) Removing the purpose for backache.
2) Symptomatic treatement.
2) Back physical activities.